- RSS Channel Showcase 3621036
- RSS Channel Showcase 7326753
- RSS Channel Showcase 1167953
- RSS Channel Showcase 9509142
Articles on this Page
- 07/09/12--00:30: _Why Are There So Ma...
- 08/28/12--00:30: _The Hillsborough Co...
- 12/18/12--14:05: _Car Of The Day – Cl...
- 06/30/13--16:45: _Palo Alto Concours ...
- 05/17/14--00:30: _Ghia Serenissima Ag...
- 08/17/14--18:23: _Concorso Italiano P...
- 08/02/16--00:30: _European Style With...
- 05/26/17--00:30: _The Sad Last Days o...
- 06/08/17--00:30: _De Tomaso Panteras ...
- 09/23/17--00:30: _Were Panteras Led D...
- 05/11/18--00:30: _Book Review: Extrem...
- 05/14/18--00:30: _Orange County Pante...
- 07/09/12--00:30: Why Are There So Many Styles Of Pantera Bumpers?
- 08/28/12--00:30: The Hillsborough Concours d’Elegance
- 12/18/12--14:05: Car Of The Day – Classic Car For Sale – 1972 De Tomaso Pantera
- 06/30/13--16:45: Palo Alto Concours d’Elegance – June 30, 2013
- 05/17/14--00:30: Ghia Serenissima Agena: Missing In Action?
- 08/17/14--18:23: Concorso Italiano Photos
- 08/02/16--00:30: European Style With American Muscle At Auction In Monterey
- 05/26/17--00:30: The Sad Last Days of De Tomaso
- 06/08/17--00:30: De Tomaso Panteras Came To Monterey
- 09/23/17--00:30: Were Panteras Led Down The Wrong Road?
- 05/11/18--00:30: Book Review: Extreme Panteras
- 05/14/18--00:30: Orange County Panteras Palooza Meet – May 6, 2018
by Mike - Recently I attended the Palo Alto Concours where there were many Panteras on display. I love to look at a Pantera but I do not know very much about them. I am now very curious why there were so many different bumper styles over such a short period when the rest [...]
by Mike – This past Sunday the Hillsborough Concours d’Elegance hosted many beautiful classic cars and people. The weather was interesting as were the many great classic cars and many of the people. This is the oldest continually running Concours d’Elegance in the world. This is a real Scarab race car raced by Lance Reventlow. [...]
by Mike – Here is my pick for the classic car for sale today that I would like to own. 1972 De Tomaso Pantera The seller says: * One Owner * Under 14,000 Original Miles * Matching Numbers * Original 351 cid Ford Cleveland V8 * 5-Speed Manual Transmission * Power Brakes and Power Steering [...]
by Mike – Today my friend Michael Menetto and I spent the day at the Palo Alto Concours d’Elegance. We had an excellent time, saw some beautiful cars and ran into some friends. Below are some of our photos. Phil White’s Shelby Cobra and Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona Charley Potts and Iso Grifo No. 009 [...]
by Mike – This year at the Monterey Car Week auctions there are quite a few of the American powered cars that were designed and made in Europe and mostly sold under a European brand. Here are a few of interest: three Iso Grifos (the most I can remember in the Monterey auctions at one […]
The post European Style With American Muscle At Auction In Monterey appeared first on MyCarQuest.com.
These pictures may provoke more questions than answers… by Wallace Wyss – In an ideal world, I’d like to think that, when an automaker phases out production, and hangs it up, that all is done neatly, with the final car rolling out of the factory gates to the blaring of trumpets, dancing girls a-dancin’, champagne […]
by Mike – The Pantera Club of Northern California Pantera Owners Club of America** held their annual Fun Ralley in Monterey this year for the first time. There were De Tomaso Panteras and a couple of Mangustas all over the Monterey/Carmel/Big Sur area this past weekend. My friend Bud Millard invited me to come along […]
by Wallace Wyss – De Tomaso Panteras are finally getting good money at auctions, but far less than, say, a Maserati Ghibli made in the same time frame. This is partly because they are all too common, the most generally accepted figure being around 7,000 cars, compared to say under 1,400 Ferrari Daytonas or Maserati […]